Sarah and I dressed up in our finery for the MTV Movie Awards. Weird but very fun.
via John Green's tumblr.
Guysguysguys so apparently Chris Messina’s starring and directed film Alex of Venice is going to be at the San Francisco International Film Festival closing night on May 8 7:00pm at the Castro theatre. So if people are living near that area go and see it! There is also an after party too! It’s a bit expensive since it’s the closing night but according to the site he’s going to be in attendance!!
via Embrace the madness.
so i was looking at lipstick and there were some interesting colors
idk why you’d need this color but ok i guess
lol me 2
is this the color of chilli though
C O N S T A N T T O A S T
via Haii Thur!.
- The Phoenix :HOLY SHIT GET PUMPED FALL OUT BOY IS BACK U MOTHERFUCKERS!
- Light Em Up:I COULD KILL PEOPLE AS LONG AS THIS SONG PLAYS IN THE BACKGROUND.
- Alone Together:Ba ba badadada let's make out.
- Where Did The Party Go:Holy shit groovy bass
- Just One Yesterday:Wow Fall Out Boy has a really dark side.
- The Mighty Fall:WOWOWOW THAT FUCKING RIFF.
- Miss Missing You:*SOBS*
- Death Valley:DAMN WE'RE PUNK ROCK AND SCREAM AND FALSETTO AS WELL
- Young Volcanoes:Ladeedada cutesie acoustic.
- Rat a Tat:FORGET EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUNG VOLCANOES, WE'RE BURNING THE WORLD DOWN.
- Save Rock & Roll:WOW THIS GOT EMOTIONAL VERY FAST. OH NO WE WON'T GO!
via KeikoPin Cosplay.
The New York City Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in locating the following person reported missing within the confines of the 24 Precinct. The details are as follows:
Missing: Lee, Jiwon 29 year old female 220 West 98 Street NY, NY
The missing was last seen at her residence on April 1, 2014 at approximately 2030 hours. She is described as being 5’2” tall, 120 lbs., with black hair and eyes.
A photo of the missing is attached and available at DCPI.
Anyone with information in regards to this missing person is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477). The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime stoppers website at WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM or by texting their tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577.
All calls are strictly confidential.
via Embrace the madness.
Chemistry more like cheMYSTERY because i have no idea what’s going on
Calculus more like calKILLus because a piece of my sanity dies with every equation
Biology more like BYEology because I’m out
math more like no